Effective June 1st, we will no longer be accepting pictures for any of our conditions, unless its photo ID as required for Fraud Warnings or private sales
How to use the document scanner on iPhone and iPad
- Open Notes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Create a new note or tap on an existing one to add a document to it.
- Tap the camera button at the bottom of the screen or above the keyboard.
- Tap Scan Documents.
- Line up the document you want to scan.
- Tap the shutter button if the scanner doesn’t automatically scan the document. Repeat this step for every document you want to scan.
- Tap Save after you’ve scanned all of the necessary pages. The button will have a count of how many pages you scanned.The scanned pages will populate in a new note in the Notes app.
How to scan a document on a Google or Android Device
- Open the Google Drive app.
- In the bottom right, tap Add.
- Tap Scan.
- Take a photo of the document you’d like to scan.
- Adjust scan area: Tap Crop.
- Take photo again: Tap Re-scan current page.
- Scan another page: Tap Add.
- To save the finished document, tap Done.